Comprehensive Dental Implant Treatment at Alliance Dental Group
At Alliance Dental Group, we understand how frustrating it can be to deal with missing teeth. If you’re looking for a permanent solution, dental implants can renew your smile and restore your oral health. Our professional team offers comprehensive dental implant treatment in Kings Mountain, Concord Lake, Mooresville, Cotswold, and Concord Union Street.
With five locations, flexible office hours, and emergency dentistry, we can meet the oral health care needs of your entire family. For top-quality dental services throughout North Carolina, contact our office today!
CONTACT OUR OFFICES
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implant posts are artificial tooth roots made out of titanium that fuse with your jawbone naturally. Each post is topped with an abutment, which connects in turn to a custom prosthetic. We use the latest technological advances to place your implants with great precision. Dental implants provide stable foundations for a wide range of restorations that can replace missing teeth and complete your smile.
The Dental Implant Process
Our team will schedule a consultation with you to discuss the treatment and make sure dental implants are the best choice for your dental and overall health. To be a successful candidate for dental implants, you must have healthy gums and sufficient bone density. If you are currently suffering from gum disease or bone loss, we’ll provide specialized treatment before placing dental implants. We offer bone grafts, sinus lifts, and ridge augmentation to increase bone density and support successful treatment to qualified candidates.
In addition to the condition of your bone and gums, your general health is also essential. Certain health conditions and medications can negatively impact the implant procedure. You will need to discuss your relevant medical history and current medications with our dentists to prevent complications.
Technology Used in Our Dental Implant Treatments
We use the latest technological advances to optimize the placement of your implants. To determine where to place your implants effectively, we use:
- A cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) scanner to create 3D images of your teeth and gums. The images allow us to see how your teeth are aligned and how much healthy jawbone you have.
- An intraoral scanner to supplement the images created by the CT scan. The scanner produces a 3D surface model that assists with precision implant placement.
- Panoramic x-rays provide valuable information about tooth positioning, maxillary sinuses, and any other bone abnormalities. We use this data to plan your treatment with high accuracy and effectiveness.
Our dentists have many years of experience placing dental implants, and we approach your unique situation with patience and care. Our goal is to provide you with high-quality implants that feel and function like your natural teeth.
Efficient Extractions to Support Your Oral Health
We want to preserve your natural dentition for as long as possible, but sometimes a tooth cannot be saved. If you have severely decayed or damaged teeth, we can perform extractions on a case-by-case basis to maintain your oral health. After the procedure, a custom dental implant restoration can effectively fill in the gap and keep your smile healthy.
Implant-Supported Restorations to Suit Your Needs
Your dental implants can support a custom dental restoration that is customized to your needs. Whether you are missing a single tooth, multiple teeth, or an entire arch, we have a solution.
- Implant Crowns: One implant post can support a custom dental crown. The crown matches the neighboring teeth and prevents them from shifting out of alignment.
- Bridges: Two implants can support a set of crowns with a prosthetic suspended between them. Implant bridges allow us to replace several teeth in a row without using healthy teeth as anchors.
- Dentures: We use partial dentures when one or more healthy teeth remain in your upper or lower jaw. Complete dentures can replace an entire arch of teeth if you have no healthy teeth remaining. Your custom dentures will be permanently supported by a set of 6-8 titanium posts.
In addition to placing your custom restorations, we can also repair crowns if they become damaged or worn down over time. We can alleviate pain or improve the aesthetics of crowns that are cracked, chipped, or discolored.
Are Dental Implants Permanent?
Dental implants are incredibly durable and resilient due to their titanium material. While it is impossible to guarantee that they will last forever, they are designed to meet the highest quality and safety standards. On average, dental implant posts can last decades.
In some cases, we may need to replace your dental restorations after many years. Normal wear and tear gradually breaks down implant crowns and replacement teeth, but you’ll typically have a decade or longer before you need even to consider replacing them. It's an easy, comfortable process to replace implant restorations.
Quality Dental Implant Treatment to Restore Your Natural Smile
Our primary goal is to give you a smile that you are proud to share. Alliance Dental Group provides expert dental implant treatment in Kings Mountain, Concord Lake, Mooresville, Concord Union Street, and the community of Cotswold in Charlotte. Our team is dedicated to restoring your oral health with respect and enthusiasm! Call to schedule your appointment today!
CONTACT OUR OFFICES